Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Week 7: Parser complete

The parsing setup is fully functioning. I still have to run extended tests but everything looks great so far. Users will upload their forms, the data will be parsed and sorted for upload, then added to the database without the need for intervention. I still have to address the process for uploading data from new locations, but this shouldn't be much of an issue. I will be finishing up some of the smaller things within the code and once testing is complete, I should be able to throw anything at it and keep it working as intended. The next steps are to work on user authentication and accounts, along with a method to store uploaded information that includes the document for backup and the audio files from surveys. As this project continues to move forward, it will be harder to post screenshots of completed work if we want to protect the integrity of the system since it may one day be public facing. I will do my best to include relevant media but it will be tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment