Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Week 12: Adjusting, final paper, ASCEND symposium

This past week as been a bit difficult. I have been trying to adapt to this new work situation as best I as I can while managing the new structure of my classes. I am typically used to going from place to place to take care of things, and chatting with my peers once in a while to get through the long hours. This pandemic has really highlighted the reasons why I prefer to take classes in person.

I have been prepped on the next steps for the rest of the semester and have to pick up on my final project again. I still have my abstract and project background for the ozone package but I also have the option to write about the database work I have done. Maybe I will do both? Who knows.



ASCEND symposium has transitioned to a Zoom format and is happening this weekend. The team will be doing a quick slideshow on the technological achievements and progress made over the past academic year. Hoping all goes well, and looking forward to seeing what other teams have put together.

I hope everyone is managing well. Hang in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment