Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Week 14: Final paper and moving forward

    I have submitted my final paper (late) and I am okay with the content, although it could definitely be better. The database is in good shape on my end, my other team members seem enthused for their side of things, and we are all working hard over the break to put some finishing touches on it for a full demonstration. 

Overview of my final paper on building the BAT-MON database.

    
 I will be forever grateful to this scholarship program, which introduced me to opportunities I could never have had otherwise. Working within TRAIN has helped me grow as a person, given me the strength to face difficult challenges, and learn to work under pressure. I have learned what it's like to consult on a project and help plan out the steps to move forward, while also getting an understanding of how to complete a research project. I know that these skills will be very useful in the near future and I couldn't have had them without this program. Thank you to everyone including Amanda Chapman, Josh James, Matt Haberkorn, and all the other TRAIN scholars who have been so helpful and
welcoming since I have been a part of it. Good luck and keep putting in hard work to reach your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment