Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Week 3: Prototype application

After reviewing some of the form functionality last week, I have been messing around with making a data entry application on the side. I am figuring out how this will work with an air gapped network for now, but I have decided to build the prototype layout first and work on that a bit later. I have plenty of other features I would want to implement that make the data entry experience much easier for the user, but I don't want to give out too much information yet.

Building the skeleton of the application 


Using Flutter makes this build very intuitive and easy from my end, and will help me stylize the forms to make it visually appealing for the users. When ready, deploying to Android is no problem, but publishing an application for iOS requires a developer license plus the application is made available to the public. Access control would be needed here but that is something for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment